Well, it hasn’t been a great start for us in term of health issue. In Friday Manfred develop rash on whole body plus mild fever. Followed by a paed visit for Jude cause he also developed fever and suffer from constipation. He was given enema plus some cough, cold and fever syrup.
I expect them to be on their way to recovery. However they both seem to be fine one day and got worst the other.
We had to bring Jude to clinic on first day of CNY at 4pm, he was given suppository and his throat was swelling. He was prescribe with augmentin too.
On 2nd day I had to lug a lot of stuffs along as we have 2places to visit before I could go back to my parents place for 2nights. 2nd night Manfred’s turn to develop again another fever.
HELP!!!!! As I am typing this, it’s the 3rd day, and I have decided to just stay home and have steamboat session as planned.. I want the boys to rest as much as they could to recuperate. No more visiting! Until they are all well again!